Monday, February 8, 2010

Magic Couples and Lonely Creatures

The present sculptures are the first tries of a projected exhibition of "Magic Couples"; couples tied together by chains and ropes and condamned by love, habit and life to be together.
 I started on the theme of the Human and his creature.
 As an experiment with form and color, I created the Lonely Creatures that followed after those couples.


I have a dream

The Thinking Creature


I Have a ChildJourney TogetherLike a Bird on the Water



The Man and his Dog
Ready to Shoot





The Woman and her Flying Creature
   The Waiting Creature
The Man and his Bird

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! each one tell a different story, sometimes funny, sometimes sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lucy said. Your sculptures tell a story. I am old fashioned; art for me is narrative, not necessarily what the artist wants to say but what I read into it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete